Try Calc Sulph 6X (Homeopathic Remedy) three doses for a month. Calc Sulph decreases activity of oil producing glands and reduces acne breakouts.
Acne is the most common skin problem that affects both men and 91% of teenage population get frequent acne breakouts .Acne causes whiteheads, blackheads and red bumps to appear on the skin which may turn itchy and painful.
Our skin has our oil glands produce too much oil, the pores can become blocked. There accumulates dirt and cell build up.Bacteria starts to grow and sets eruption becomes red , bigger and turns into a pimple.
Breakouts of acne can be extremely de-motivating and shatters the confidence of an individual
Treating Pimples (Acne Vulgaris) can be challenging, particularly in teenagers. Follow these super 5 tips to get a super clear face!
1. Keep your scalp clean: Check if you have dandruff! Having dandruff can lead to frequent bouts of pimples. Ensure that you clean your scalp at least twice in a week using a suitable anti dandruff shampoo. Eliminating dandruff is the first step in controlling the recurrences of acne.
2. Do not pick or squeeze your acne: Having acne can be unsightly but breaking them can lead to scarring, pigmentation and secondary bacterial infections.
3. Wash your face only twice in a day with plain water or a soap free cleansing lotion especially if you have a very sensitive skin. Do not use facial scrubs and masks as they tend to irritate the skin.
4. Consume two tablespoons of ground flax seed powder daily. Flax seed is the richest source of Omega 3 fatty acids which has natural anti inflammatory properties.
5. Avoid heavy foundation make up